Your work with iFixit is divided into 4 phases. For each phase, you will work with the same group. You can find your group number on Carmen. Here are the group numbers and names:
- Group 1 = Team Alpha
- Group 2 = Team Beta
- Group 3 = Team Gamma
- Group 4 = Team Delta
- Group 5 = Team Epsilon
The assignment sheets contain details about each phase of the project, but I will use this page to post important information with links within iFixit.
You can find general information about account setup and FAQs on the OSU wiki page: Ohio State University
Team Alpha - LG VX4400
- Link: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Repairing+LG...
- Guide: Repairing LG VX4400 Microphone
Team Beta -- Powershot A95
- Link: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Flash+Unit/1...
- Guide: Flash Unit
Team Gamma - Sony VAIO PCG-981L
- Link: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Installing+S...
- Guide: Installing Keyboard, Speakers, and Speaker Panel
Team Delta - LG VX5300
- Link: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Installing+N...
- Guide: Installing New Keypad LG VX5300
Team Epsilon - Nokia 6061
- Link: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Disassemblin...
- Guide: Disassembling Nokia 6061 Screen