- Sign up for an account prior to starting any of the projects.
- Use your school email when signing up for the account.
- Add your team hashtag to your iFixit account.
- Group hashtags follow this format: School-ProfessorLastName-Q#S#G#.
- For example, if you are attending OSU in Autumn 2012, in section 1 of Dr. Buehl's class, and assigned to group 1, your group hashtag will be OSU-BUEHL-S12S1G1.
OSU Class Pages
Each section of English 3305 has its own iFixit page. Click your instructors name to jump to your class page.
The Student Resources page is the best place to get your questions answered. It contains guides for how to create repair guides, how to take good photos, and guides for many other tasks related to the project.
We'd love to know how we can improve both our site and this program for future students. We're continuously working on the software you are using, and new features pop up all the time. We need your feedback! If you find any bugs in the software while you're working, email us at techwriting[at]ifixit[dot]com, and we'll get back to you. If there are interface elements that are confusing, keep a log of things that stuck out to you and include it in your feedback writeup.
- Check the Student FAQ for in-depth solutions to common issues.
- Look at project milestones for specific instructions on any part of the project.
- Ask a peer.
- Contact us at techwriting[at]ifixit[dot]com with any questions about your project.